Institute of Leadership in Business
Institute of Leadership in Higher Education
Institute of Leadership in Politics
Institute of Leadership in Healthcare
Institute of Leadership in Law
Institute of Leadership in Military
The Academy of Leadership Sciences – Switzerland (ALSS) is an international institution that offers 104 variety graduate programs, Masters of Sciences and Masters of Advanced Studies in Leadership and Management (online only, distance and face to face learning) such as: Leadership and Business Administration (including specializations), Leadership in Higher Education, Leadership in Politics, Leadership in Healthcare, Leadership in Law and Leadership in Military. Our leadership master degrees focus on competencies of efficient leadership that expose you to principles helpful in any career field. Graduates of Master of Science in our Leadership programs are prepared to lead their organization to greater effectiveness and success.
To accomplish our faculty we are looking for experienced Professors, that will cover courses which last two months (10 ECTS = 300 hours working load for students). Please click one or more courses that you are willing to teach.
Most of the courses will be taught only distance learning. Courses with * mean teaching one week face to face in Switzerland.
You must have a Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree and teaching experience in the domain you are willing to teach.
Apart of teaching you are asked to assess the students’ knowledge gained in your course.
Distance teaching, includes assignments that you send to students, for example reading and commenting research articles, chapters of the books, writing position papers etc. Your time engagement for this part of teaching is about 40-60 hours (depending how many students will follow your course).
You are asked to design a course syllabus including course description and course objectives, considering the subjects you teach.
What we offer
- A high salary for our faculty.
- The latest technology to best deliver the content in the most flexible way while keeping the technology transparent to faculty and students.
- We approach the development of our online courses very seriously, so that they meet the exact same quality content as students would expect on campus.
Our courses do share the following features:
- fully online / some courses beside online offer one week face to face meeting in Switzerland
- academically equal to campus courses
- interactive and dynamic
- adult learner–centric
ALSS provides students with a variety of mainstream technology tools so that they can interact easily with other students and their professors and continue to use these same tools in their workplace.
- Applicants must submit letter of application documenting qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copies of official graduate (Ph.D. or equivalent) transcripts.
- List of publications
- At least three names, mail and e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of academic references.
Screening of candidates will continue until the positions are filled.
Electronic submission of all materials is preferred. Send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org