Master of Advanced Studies in Leadership International Banking and Finance Law
THE BENEFITS OF THIS GRADUATE DEGREE
Effective leadership is essential to the success of any endeavor in both the public and private sectors. Finance and invest banking institutions need valuable leaders, who have a deep knowledge concerning the legal issues in international banking and finance and are able to support the institutions towards accomplishing their goals and objectives. In this context, MASLIBFL students will have the opportunity to gain the most recent knowledge from the leadership and international banking and finance law, incorporated in this program, and become more aware of their own strengths, attitudes, and behaviors, and the effects they have on others as leaders. Graduates of this program are prepared to become outstanding leaders and to lead their organization to greater effectiveness and success.
INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
- Program duration: 12 to 24 months
- Course duration: Two months (course Nr.5 one month)
- Master Thesis duration: 3 to 4 months
- Credit value: 60 ECTS (European Credits)
- Credit transfer: Yes
- Language: English
- Tutorial program fee: 16500 Swiss Francs (CHF), payment in four instalments
- Scholarship: * Yes
- Starting dates: October 1/March 1
- Application deadline: Sept 1/Feb 1
- Study options: a) 100% online b) Online & one week face-to-face in CH, UAE or USA
Completing a leadership program offers numerous benefits to graduates. Firstly, these programs provide comprehensive training in leadership techniques and strategies, enhancing graduates’ skills in decision-making, problem-solving, communication, and team management. This equips them with the necessary tools to excel in leadership roles and drive organizational success.